LinkedIn Analytics

Study Abroad | Career Guidance

High School | UG | MBA | MS | Exec Ed | PhD


Can I apply to UK colleges if I am enrolled in a State Board?

Posted on Feb 10, 2017

Each college and course has different requirements and it’s imperative you check the websites of your targeted colleges before applying.  For example:

King’s College London is unable to consider the HSC board for entry onto their undergraduate degree programs. They currently are only able to consider CBSE or CISCE/ISC boards.

Cambridge states: “Applicants from India must normally either be potential affiliated students (i.e. applying to study for a second Bachelors degree) or studying for the IB or A Levels. Applications from students taking CBSE or ISC Class XII examinations will be considered but only for the following courses: Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences. To be shortlisted for interview such applicants will need to have achieved a minimum CGPA of 9.8 and grade A1 in their Class X examinations in the relevant subjects. Any offers of admission made to such students will be conditional on performance in the IIT-JEE or, in the case of Economics or Mathematics, on performance in STEP Mathematics.”

Trending Articles

Trending Videos

Michigan Ross Adm. Office..

Babson Adm. Officer Johan..