ReachIvy is proud to partner with SelfScore for the 2017 Scholarship! The ReachIvy SelfScore Scholarship provides free support to students looking to apply to top-ranked colleges anywhere in the world. Between 5-10 applicants will each receive assistance for 1 full Application or Mentorship Scholarship.
Apply here to work with our experts!
SelfScore was founded by former international students to provide today’s international students access to fair credit and scholarships. We are the only company that offers credit cards to students studying on F1, J1, and M1 visas without requiring a Social Security Number, security deposit, or co-signer. And we offer the only national scholarship program for international students studying in the U.S.
Exclusive offers for ReachIvy Students
1. SelfScore is extending an Exclusive Offer for ReachIvy students: Get a $30 Statement Credit (Apply here), when you are approved for a SelfScore MasterCard*. When you arrive for your studies in the U.S., or if you are already here, we would like to provide you some extra credit. When you are approved for a SelfScore MasterCard, we will give you a $30 statement credit you can use to offset purchases and start building your credit history.
* Special Limited Offer for ReachIvy students: to qualify for the $30 statement credit, you must meet the following requirements: (1) Click on the link provided by ReachIvy to apply for the SelfScore MasterCard; (2) Be approved for the SelfScore MasterCard; (3) Activate and use the card to make $30, or more, in purchases within your first billing cycle; (4) Pay your first monthly bill on time. Upon meeting these requirements, the $30 credit will be applied to your account within 1-2 billing cycles. This offer is good for Reach Ivy members who are approved by 10/15/2017 and who satisfy all criteria by 12/31/2017.
2. All ReachIvy students can enroll in the 2017 SelfScore Scholarship, which compliments the ReachIvy Scholarship and gives you a second opportunity to receive financial assistance. The 2017 SelfScore Scholarship application window will open this April.
3. All ReachIvy students can enroll in our Financial Literacy program for international students - for FREE. This series of emails and articles will help you understand how the U.S. credit system works and how to build your financial future in America.
4. Finally, the recipients of the 2017 ReachIvy SelfScore Scholarship (Apply here) will all receive a $200 Statement Credit when they are approved a SelfScore MasterCard*.
Learn More about the SelfScore MasterCard
The SelfScore Achieve MasterCard is designed to help you build your credit history in the U.S. and provides the following immediate benefits:
The SelfScore MasterCard is designed to help you build your credit history in the U.S. and provides the following immediate benefits:
With more than 1M international students studying in the US under F, J, and M visas, SelfScore’s mission is to help these deserving students access a U.S. credit card and start establishing a credit history early. As former international students ourselves, we developed a special approval process that goes beyond standard credit scoring. SelfScore identifies financially responsible international students by examining factors that traditional scoring overlooks including education, source of funding, and future employability, without requiring a Social Security number or a credit history to apply.
The application requires verification of the following:
Take control of your financial future and Apply Now.
Credila, an HDFC Ltd. Company, is India’s First Dedicated Education Loan Company. HDFC Credila pioneered the concept of a ‘Specialist Education Loan lender’.
Students Don't Downsize Your Dreams!
Students can get their education loan pre-approved even before they start applying to Universities. HDFC Credila enables numerous students to pursue higher education in their dream institute! Thus, Students Don't Have to Downsize Their Dreams!
Unique Benefits of HDFC Credila Education Loan:
Customized Education Loans, Home Delivered by HDFC Credila!
HDFC Credila understands students’ needs & provides 'tailor-made' solutions as:
Offer for Scholarship Winners:
HDFC Credila has funded Indian students studying 1000+ different courses, in 2500+ Institutes, across 35 different countries, making us a one of the most trusted and preferred names in the higher education sector.
Click here to know about the Benefits of Availing an Education Loan to Fund your Higher Education Overseas.
Click here to read a guide on - Everything You Need To Know About Getting An Education Loan in India
The ReachIvy SelfScore Scholarship consists of two types of Scholarship. Details of both are given below:
1. Application Scholarship will include
2. Mentorship Scholarship will include
3. Title sponsor - SelfScore will award recipients of the 2017 ReachIvy SelfScore Scholarship with a $200 Statement Credit when they are approved a SelfScore MasterCard*
1. The Scholarship is open to applicants of any nationality and age, pursuing any and all degrees and areas.
2. Between 5-10 students will be granted the Scholarship.
3. ReachIvy reserves the right to make final decisions.
4. Winners will be announced on a rolling basis. All final decisions will be released by July 15th 2017.
5. To qualify all applicants must complete the Scholarship application form and the requirements mentioned there.
6. All applicants must register on our website reachivy.com.
7. All Scholarship winners must make a refundable deposit of INR 2000 in case of Mentorship Scholarship and INR 5000 in case of Application Scholarship.
8. The validity of all services offered under the Scholarship is 31st December 2017.
TO ACCESS OUR PREMIUM CONTENT AND REACH YOUR EDUCATION & CAREER GOALS