ReachIvy is proud to partner with SelfScore for the 2017 Scholarship! The ReachIvy SelfScore Scholarship provides free support to students looking to apply to top-ranked colleges anywhere in the world. Between 5-10 applicants will each receive assistance for 1 full Application or Mentorship Scholarship.
Apply here to work with our experts!
SelfScore was founded by former international students to provide today’s international students access to fair credit and scholarships. We are the only company that offers credit cards to students studying on F1, J1, and M1 visas without requiring a Social Security Number, security deposit, or co-signer. And we offer the only national scholarship program for international students studying in the U.S.
1. All ReachIvy students can enroll in our Financial Literacy program for international students - for FREE. This series of emails and articles will help you understand how the U.S. credit system works and how to build your financial future in America.
2. All ReachIvy students can enroll in the 2017 SelfScore Scholarship, which compliments the ReachIvy Scholarship and gives you a second opportunity to receive financial assistance. The 2017 SelfScore Scholarship application window will open this April.
3. SelfScore is extending an Exclusive Offer for ReachIvy students: Get a $30 Statement Credit, when you are approved for a SelfScore MasterCard*. When you arrive for your studies in the U.S., or if you are already here, we would like to provide you some extra credit. When you are approved for a SelfScore MasterCard, we will give you a $30 statement credit you can use to offset purchases and start building your credit history.
4. Finally, the recipients of the 2017 ReachIvy Scholarship will all receive a $200 Statement Credit when they are approved a SelfScore MasterCard*.
Learn More about the SelfScore MasterCard
The SelfScore MasterCard is designed to help you build your credit history in the U.S. and provides the following immediate benefits:
With more than 1M international students studying in the US under F, J, and M visas, SelfScore’s mission is to help these deserving students access a U.S. credit card and start establishing a credit history early. As former international students ourselves, we developed a special approval process that goes beyond standard credit scoring. SelfScore identifies financially responsible international students by examining factors that traditional scoring overlooks including education, source of funding, and future employability, without requiring a Social Security number or a credit history to apply.
The application requires verification of the following:
Take control of your financial future and Apply Now.
The ReachIvy SelfScore Scholarship consists of two types of Scholarship. Details of both are given below:
1. Application Scholarship will include
2. Mentorship Scholarship will include
3. Title sponsor - SelfScore will award recipients of the 2017 ReachIvy SelfScore Scholarship with a $200 Statement Credit when they are approved a SelfScore MasterCard*
1. The Scholarship is open to applicants of any nationality and age, pursuing any and all degrees and areas.
2. Between 5-10 students will be granted the Scholarship.
3. ReachIvy reserves the right to make final decisions.
4. Winners will be announced on a rolling basis. All final decisions will be released by July 15th 2017.
5. To qualify all applicants must complete the Scholarship application form and the requirements mentioned there.
6. All applicants must register on our website reachivy.com.
7. All Scholarship winners must make a refundable deposit of INR 2000 in case of Mentorship Scholarship and INR 5000 in case of Application Scholarship.
8. The validity of all services offered under the Scholarship is 31st December 2017.
TO ACCESS OUR PREMIUM CONTENT AND REACH YOUR EDUCATION & CAREER GOALS