Are you looking for a scientifically proven and high quality online career assessment test for students and professionals? Confused about your career choices and wondering what to do next? Seeking guidance that can lead you on the right path?
By making a small investment today – you can make independent, confident and life-changing choices.
People make poor career choices for lots of reasons. Some of the most common are family or societal pressure, because they are trying to harvest their career too early or temptation of money or status. Our career tests are intuitive, and are based on sound scientific methods which allows our career consultants to give you pertinent career advice.
You should take the ReachIvy test because:
1. It is designed to discover latent skills, aptitude and talents.
2. The results are scientific.
3. All findings are based on thorough research and analysis.
4. It illuminates the right career path, giving it focus.
5. Personal and professional growth can be achieved.
The test is suitable for students, job-seekers, career switchers and career returnees.
Candidates aged 14 years and above can take this test.
• Scientific: This assessment is one of the few tests that truly measures the Holland six personality types, and also gives you the combined Holland profile of your personality.
• Accurate: This assessment has been used by professional counselors for many years. It is based on the most respected and widely used career theory for its accuracy.
• Personalized: This assessment gives you a personalised analysis of your key professional interests, so that you can focus on your strengths and move towards professional success.
• Comprehensive: This assessment matches your profiles to 80 different job categories based on your interest profile and almost 400 different job functions. Career buckets include important careers and trending careers.
• Unique: This assessment monitors social desirability and the inclination to present oneself favourably.
The test provides an in-depth analysis of your professional aptitude and motivation based on the RIASEC model. Holland Occupational Themes (RIASEC), refers to a theory of careers and vocational choices based upon personality types. It is the most-used model for the analysis of personality types.
The theoretical framework behind the Holland Codes was developed by psychologist John L. Holland. Each letter or code stands for a particular "type": Realistic (Doers), Investigative (Thinkers), Artistic (Creators), Social (Helpers), Enterprising (Persuaders), and Conventional (Organizers).
The test was developed by using the latest state-of-the-art techniques in the field of psychometrics. The assessment is validated according to the scientific criteria established by the International Test Commission and by the American Psychological Association.
The test may take you up to 30 minutes to complete. You cannot stop and resume the test. The test has to be taken in one seating.
The test is available on our online platform and can be taken from anywhere and at any time as long as you have an internet connection.
You will have one time access to the test for a period of 7 days.
• The test consists of 84 questions based on real-life scenarios.
• You will require 12-15 minutes of focused time to complete the test.
• The test is taken on a secure web platform.
• Once you have completed the test, you will immediately see the report. It will also be available to you in your account. Alternatively, you can also download it in pdf format. The report is completely confidential and can only be accessed by you.
Yes. You cannot take the test in parts. It has to be completed in one seating.
No. There is no preparation required.
No. It is an online test.
The test runs across operating systems. We suggest you take the test only on a laptop or desktop and not on a mobile device.
You will be required to download the report from the platform. You can also view it anytime on the platform.
Send an email to email@example.com and we can schedule a counseling session to discuss your report!
We would love to hear from you. Please provide your feedback here .
To reach your education and career goals now!